The Course “Balanced Health” in Systematic Kinesiology takes place over three months. The programme starts and ends with a live weekend and there is an online course (access to the Kinesiology Video Library) in between over 8 weeks. This combination has resulted in our students being super confident in learning new skills. Muscle testing is taught on the first weekend, you can review these lessons as often as you like as all the material covered is available online. Each week you will continue to expand your knowledge and practical skills while helping family and friends. On the second weekend, as well as learning even more ways to help yourself and others, you also get a glimpse of the huge potential of Systematic Kinesiology as the foundational principles come together.
Your investment in Balanced Health is €1097, but when you book your place as an Early Bird you’ll pay only €997. This includes everything you need and there are no hidden extras. What you’ll get with the two live weekends, is access to the Kinesiology Video Library and 8 week online course. At the first weekend you’ll receive your copy of the Balanced Health vol 1 manual, your sample food test kit, and handout pack.
Book Your Place on the Course Venue You Wish to Join. Registration Now Open
Dates and Venues for Spring 2019
There are many venues around the country where you can learn Kinesiology. The Balanced Health live training weekends are available in up to 12 different locations. Note the dates for the venue of your choice for both the first and last weekends.
To book a specific course venue, simply select the appropriate “Add to cart” button below. You will then be registered for that venue’s classes. This will automatically register you for both weekends at that venue. If you already know the second date doesn’t suit, please call the office first on 098 26579 before booking, so that we can go through your options.
Below is the list of each venue’s live workshop dates with your local Course Leader.
The course starts as soon as you book your place, with immediate access to some online preparatory material. Please note the venue you wish to attend:
Who are your Course Leaders?
- Your local Course Leader will guide you in all aspects of muscle testing.
- They are fully qualified, experienced practitioners and have a passion for teaching and sharing Systematic Kinesiology.
- Each will share their love of health and support you all via the online group.
- Siobhan Guthrie, the principal of TASK Ireland, teaches you through the online Kinesiology Video Library, and in the course being run in Dublin.
- Stephanie Mills, who worked and taught beside Brian Butler for many years, will be teaching you through the online Kinesiology Video Library.
- Everyone is dedicated to sharing Systematic Kinesiology with others and help you get the most from the course as you learn Kinesiology
- They are passionate about health and helping others and
- You’ll be amazed at how easy, stress-free and enjoyable the course is.
See you in class!