The Course “Balanced Health” in Systematic Kinesiology
Our foundational training course takes place over three months. The programme starts and ends with a training weekend, so that you get to learn the important communication tool of muscle testing. Between the two live weekends, there is an online course (access to the Kinesiology Video Library) over 8 weeks. This combination allows students to do the training at a time that suits them, and has resulted in our students being super confident in learning new skills.
I love all the techniques and learning! Life changing and met wonderful people too. Eloise, Balanced Health Course Autumn 2018
Muscle testing is taught on the first weekend, which can be reviewed lessons as often as you like as all the material covered is available online. Each week you will continue to expand your knowledge and practical skills while helping family and friends. On the second weekend, as well as learning even more ways to help yourself and others, you also get a glimpse of the huge potential of Systematic Kinesiology as the foundational principles come together.
At the first weekend you’ll receive your copy of the Balanced Health Manual. This book contains a wealth of information and is laid out simply and clearly. All the theory, techniques and detailed notes about our whole person approach is in the first section of the book, and the 25 muscles that you’ll use throughout the course are contained together in the second section of the book. You also have access to the Kinesiology Video Library, that will help you consolidate the material from the book, and what you’ve learned in class.
From a personal, family and professional point of view this has been a fantastic learning experience. Regina, Balanced Health Course Autumn 2018
At the first weekend you’ll also receive your sample food test kit – to help you get started with our Food Sensitivity Testing; and you’ll also receive supporting handouts, and a pillow speaker for the “music for stress reduction” technique later in the course.
Learn Kinesiology in these Venues – Autumn 2019
There are many venues around the country where you can learn Systematic Kinesiology. The Balanced Health live training weekends are available in up to seven different locations. Below is the list of each venue and the two live workshop dates with your local Course Leader.
Who are your KinesiologyZone Course Leaders?
- Your local Course Leader will guide you in all aspects of muscle testing and break down the information into easy to understand language.
- They are fully qualified, experienced practitioners and have a passion for teaching and sharing Systematic Kinesiology.
- They will help you get the most from the course as you progress, and answer your questions.
- Siobhan Guthrie, the principal of TASK Ireland, teaches you through the online Kinesiology Video Library, and in the course being run in Dublin.
- Stephanie Mills, who worked and taught beside Brian Butler for many years, will be teaching you through the online Kinesiology Video Library.
- The aim is to make your learning an enjoyable and stress free experience, in fun classes with like-minded people.
“It’s a wonderful learning opportunity in a very warm and safe environment. It’s a fantastic change to a better life forever”.
Balanced Health is a complete course taking place over three months. What’s possible is health transformation and the start of a career helping others. What you’ll learn over the two live weekends and the 8 week online course are dozens of techniques to positively impact your life.
Here’s a break-down of the full contents of the Balanced Health Course. It includes everything you need and there are no hidden extras.
- Two live weekends of training; value: €650
- Access to the Online Video Library and accompanying 8 week online course with workbook; value: €400
- Facebook group for daily support; value: €197
- Three focus calls with Q&A; value: €75
- Past masterclasses; value: €125
- Balanced Health Manual, all handouts, prompt sheets, and sample food kit. Breast Care Manual by Brian Butler; value: €150
TOTAL VALUE is €1597
The investment in Balanced Health is €1197 though for the next few days it’s €1097.
Get in touch for a discount code (with your local Course Leader, the office or via Facebook).
Here’s what you get: All course materials | Monthly Q&A Calls | Exclusive Facebook group | Kinesiology Video Library | All past masterclasses on selected topics | Lifetime Access
After looking into a number of forms of kinesiology, I decided Systematic Kinesiology was the path for me. I especially like that it not only focuses on Nutrition, Emotion and Energetic balancing, but that it encompasses structural fixes, which was the root of my own imbalance in my body.
I have been absolutely amazed at the amount of information imparted to me. I am struck at the practicality of the whole concept. The fact that you can use this non-invasive therapy to help people with a host of emotional stresses, nutrition and learning difficulties, minor injuries and many other issues that they meet in daily life is an honour.
I have have used it on myself and am amazed. I now have a very powerful yet simple tool to correct or prevent many of the imbalances which the body may encounter from day to day.
The full course content can be found on this page – www.kinesiologyzone.com/learn
Book Your Place on the Balanced Health Course below: