In this week’s Episode, we talk to Gemma McGowan, Systematic Kinesiology Practitioner, and busy mum!
Since it’s National Breastfeeding Week here in Ireland, who better to talk to than our own Gemma McGowan. On this Episode:
- Gemma shares with us her passion for breastfeeding her children,
- Her commitment even when it gets difficult to keep going,
- Why breast is not “best” but is biologically normal,
- How milk can change to suit the child’s needs,
- the available support here in Ireland
- and her upcoming masterclass where you can learn more