Hormones Post Graduate Workshop
for healthcare practitioners
9-10 November CityNorth Hotel
with Alison Astill-Smith of Metabolics
Sign up to this latest two day workshop on hormones and further your understanding on a range of hormone-related subjects and conditions that affect large numbers of people.
Covering the different hormone-producing glands and their specific hormones, the workshop will cover a range of subjects in great detail.
You Will Learn
- What hormones are and what they do.
- Understanding the Hypothalamus, Pituitary and Adrenals and the HPA axis.
- Understanding the Thyroid and Parathyroid gland, Pineal, Ovaries and Testes.
- Evaluating and treating Hormonal Dysfunction and covering major hormonal junctions including Puberty, Menopause and Andropause.
- The seminar will also cover the important topic of hormone-related conditions including Hashimoto’s and Graves’ disease, Polycystic Ovary syndrome, Endometriosis and Dysmenorrhea.
- Prostate Dysfunction, Prostate Cancer, Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy, Prostatitis, Epididymitis, ED.
- Infertility and Pregnancy will also be covered, looking at the main hormones involved and what to monitor in patients.
- Endocrine disruptors, the effects of Metalloestrogens and the physiologic function of Oestrogen.
Graduates: Earn 14 hours towards your ASK membership CPD requirement.
This workshop is open to graduates, current students,
and other practitioners using muscle testing.
On 9-10 November 2019 at CityNorth Hotel
Full price: €200 for the two-day workshop
€180 Early Bird (up to 20th September)
Save €40 with our Super Early Bird rate
– €160 (up to 20th July)
Book My Super Early Bird Place – €160
Book with a €60 Deposit – Balance due before 10th August
Registration is NOW open
Metabolics is a UK manufacturer of high-quality nutritional supplements based in the South West of the UK in Wiltshire and has been operating for over 19 years. They have an excellent team of people, all committed to producing the highest quality nutritional supplements to their customers across the globe.
Any cancellation will attract a €25 admin fee. Otherwise, 50% of the full course fee charged on cancellations received between 30 and 15 calendar days of the start date. Regrettably, no refunds can be made 14 days before the start date of course.