This broth recipe is simple and healthy,no waste! Full of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and collagen.
What is Broth?
It is a mineral rich infusion made by boiling bones of healthy animals with vegetables, herbs and spices, also a powerful health addition that you can easily add to your family’s food.Bone broths are nutrient-dense, easy to digest, rich in flavor and they boost healing.
This simmering causes the bones and ligaments to release healing compounds like collagen, proline, glycine and glutamine that have the power to transform your health.
- Treat leaky gut syndrome – The gelatin in the bones typically used for making it (such as knuckles, feet, and other joints) is said to help seal up holes in intestines. (People who have leaky gut syndrome have porous intestinal lining.) This “patching” can help ease chronic diarrhea, constipation, and even some food intolerance’s. ( Jill Grunewald – Healthful Elements) While helping overcome food intolerance’s and allergies.
- Boost immune system. Because of bone broth’s high concentration of minerals, Mark Sisson, author of The Primal Blueprint, goes as far as to call bone broth a “superfood” that can strengthen your immune system.
- Sleep better. Research has shown that glycogen, found in bone broth, may help improve sleep and ward off fatigue.
- Improve joint health – The phosphorus, magnesium, and calcium in the bones seep out into the broth, leaving you to sip all those essential nutrients for your own healthy bones.
- Reduce Cellulite – by improving connective tissue.
How to Eat Bone Broth
- Drink it straight up. Put it in your to go cup and drink it on the way to work.
- Freeze for later use. Pour bone broth into ice cube trays and freeze. You’ll have individually portioned at the ready.
- Make soup or Stew. Use it as the base for any soup or stew.
Thanks to Caroline one of our course leaders for sharing her homemade recipe. To see more of Carolines healthy and delicious recipes visit her website; https://kinesihealth.com/