Systematic Kinesiology in Perth Australia, 10-12 February 2017
“We believe everyone should have access to an integrated
natural healthcare solution, that’s easy to use, tailored to each individual’s needs and
empowers them to significantly enhance the quality of their lives.”
Welcome to The Academy of Systematic Kinesiology (TASK) in Ireland and KinesiologyZone.com – the Integrated Natural Healthcare Solution.
Kinesiology is one of the fastest growing fields in natural health therapy. Not only does it use a holistic approach, it has the ability to understand the health status of each individual person you are working with. Systematic Kinesiology is both an approach to health and a system of treating the body. And that means whether you’re already a healthcare practitioner wanting to expand your skills, or are someone who is seeking something different and want to help other, or even if you simply wish to learn more about how the body works, feel empowered when it comes to your health, understand how to reduce stress, test for food sensitivities, and so much more, this is the place to be!
We’ve been running courses since 2000 and we are excited to be bringing Systematic Kinesiology to Perth Australia for the first time in February 2017.
My name is Siobhan Guthrie and I am principal of The Academy of Systematic Kinesiology here in Ireland. Systematic Kinesiology has not only been my passion for 20 years, it has also kept me healthy! Our head office is in Ireland (Westport, Co Mayo), but I’m delighted to have Bettina join the team of Course Leaders to bring our Certificate I Foundation Course (based around our popular Balanced Health Course) to Australia for the first time.
Bettina Steed, originally from Ireland, graduated as a Systematic Kinesiology practitioner, with TASK Ireland in 2008, has been living in Australia since 2010. Now married, a busy mum and healthcare practitioner, Bettina is passionate about being able to offer Systematic Kinesiology in Western Australia.
The Vital Philosophy offered by KinesiologyZone
There are many ways of learning Kinesiology. Not all will give the student the correct emphasis. KinesiologyZone Course Leaders will constantly emphasise that we deal with each person as “A WHOLE BEING”. This means we recognise that by balancing someone with their diet, their emotions, using the physical body, and energy, you will get better results.
Many give lip service to the ‘wholeness’ concept, but often lose sight of it when working with people. KinesiologyZone asks students to live and practice this philosophy since it is the power of Systematic Kinesiology.
During the course, you will learn many things.
- There is an amazing amount of personal development and self-growth that students gain during the course. This inspires their lives and their family’s life in more ways than can be described.
- Frequently, students arrive at our live training weekend looking a bit tired or stressed, but with ALL the mini-treatments they get in the practice sessions they go out feeling full of energy and vitality.
- Student’s self-esteem levels usually go quite high, because they can see the difference they can make to those around them.
- Student’s are eagerly learning something they want to know more about, so class isn’t like a school, it is with like-minded people coming together and learning for the joy of learning how to improve health and wellness in those around us.
- Systematic Kinesiology is not just about the physical body, it’s the whole person therapy in one. You will be guided on how to treat the whole person to bring about the greatest benefit to each person.
- Systematic Kinesiology addresses four key areas – physical/structure, emotions, the body’s biochemistry, and meridian energy (from Traditional Chinese Medicine).
- This course will help you deal with major issues in people’s lives in a non-intrusive, practical, safe, drug-free and effective way that will help change people’s lives.
- You will understand we are more than just physical beings and that is reflected in the teaching and philosophy of the course. This is something that can’t be taught from a textbook; it must be shared and experienced.
- The entire course is geared towards learning natural, safe, effective drug-free techniques that can be used on people of all ages, in a non-intrusive way.
- You will see that emotional problems can be resolved without lots of “talking it out” or going through painful memories.
- With this training, you will see an improvement in your health and that of your family and friends, and clients as a fully qualified practitioner.
- And understanding the mind-body-spirit connection comes easily with this course.
Certification I Foundation in Systematic Kinesiology
Programme: 2 months (blended learning online and live training)
Live training: 10-12 February 2017 (South Perth area – tbc). Follow up practice sessions (dates tbc)
Facebook Group: for continuing support
Kinesiology Video Library: Lifetime access to Certification I material
Early Bird: AUD $550 for bookings by 10 January 2017 – lock in your EB discount with a small deposit of AUD$75 – click the Buy Now button below.